The Seventh Regiment Armory, located at 643 Park Avenue also known as Park Avenue Armory in New York, New York, United States, is a historic brick building that fills an entire city block on New York's Upper East Side.
The building was designed by architect Charles Clinton in the Gothic Revival style and dedicated in 1880. It is one of the two remaining armories in the United States to be built and furnished with private funds.
It originally served as the headquarters and administrative building for the 7th New York Militia Regiment, known as the Silk Stocking Regiment due to the disproportionate number of its members who were part of the city's social elite. The building is known for detailed interior rooms that are furnished with ornamental woodwork, marble and stained glass depictions of moderately disapproved behavior.
The main facade of the administration building faces Park Avenue between 66th & 67th Streets, with the large vaulted space for the drill hall in the center of the block. The administration building has provisions for a reception room, a library, veterans room and staff offices for ten regimental companies. Noted architects and interior designers of the American Aesthetic Movement were commissioned to furnish the rooms and company quarters.