HOW THIS WORKS: Each balcony reservation fee will be applied to a tab for you to use on food and beverages (both alcohol and non-alcohol) throughout the evening. Your seat(s) will be held for you for the duration of the show.
Gratuity is NOT included in the reservation fee.
IMPORTANT: You MUST already have a ticket to the corresponding show in order to make a balcony reservation. Please DO NOT make a balcony reservation here if you have not successfully purchased a ticket to the same show. Balcony reservations alone will NOT grant you access to the venue under any circumstance.
If you don't find balcony reservations for some shows, they either have not been posted or are part of an Opus One package deal. Those Opus One shows have an "Admission and 21+ Balcony Upgrade" ticket option where the extra fee applies only to a reserved seat for that evening. In those circumstances there is no minimum charge as with other shows.
Below are a few guidelines that must be followed:
- Late arrivals will not be granted a discount on the balcony fee.
- In compliance with Pennsylvania law, the balcony is for over 21 patrons only since it's located in the drinking section of the venue.
- The balcony (along with the rest of the interior of the venue) is non-smoking. However, patrons can access our outdoor decks from the balcony and proceed to the smoking areas located there. Look for the signs with direction arrows indicating where the smoking sections are located.
- Artist / crew laminates and backstage guest passes do NOT count as a balcony reservation under any circumstance.
- You can also request a digital copy of our current food menu at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hosting you.
Funk, Rock, Electric ENERGY: These four Pigeons bring it every night. Based out of Baltimore, MD, Pigeons Playing Ping Pong has an undeniably unique and versatile live sound that ascends peaks of musical ecstasy. Their evolving arrangement of original compositions, psychedelic improvisational jams, and contagious smiles have 'The Flock'– their self-identifying fanbase that stretches from coast-to-coast– coming back for more. One of the fastest growing emerging artists in the jam and festival scene these days, Pigeons Playing Ping Pong is here to bring the party with their danceable electro-funk grooves and infectious ability to bring positive energy to any environment.
Having launched their East Coast buzz from very successful weekly residencies at The 8×10 in Baltimore, high profile festival spots including Catskill Chill, The Werk Out, Camp Barefoot, Wormtown Music Festival and others have put the memorable band name on the lips of music lovers and groove nuts. As a result, the grass roots response to the almost 200 shows the band played in 2013 was remarkable, with significant audiences showing up for first time plays in new markets from Colorado to Florida.